Sense reload

bklynsytlebaby

May 10, 2012
Visit site
my lte is reloading sense when i press the home button after i open an app, why is this happening?
i check my mail, press home & sense reloads.
if i check facebook & press home sense reloads.
it reloads sense after i open every app.
task manager reads 401 mb used & 279 mb free, i press the home key & sense reloads
ive tried resetting the phone & still have the reload issue.
is anyone else having this issue?
is htc working on a fix?

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem. I use Nova launcher now and don't have the problem. Its too bad, I like sense 4.0, but it has major glitches. HTC really needs to rethink their game and fix some issues or Samsung will take the lead.

flyer8493

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine started doing that. I ended up factory resetting my phone due to connection issues though and now both problems are gone. Works great now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: anon(280955)

anon(280955)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine started doing that. I ended up factory resetting my phone due to connection issues though and now both problems are gone. Works great now.

Thanks! I just go mine today and Sense was reloading like crazy. Beyond annoying. Factory reset fixed it and fixed it good. :)

bklynsytlebaby

May 10, 2012
Visit site

i didnt want to do the factory reset due to having to reinstall apps & passwords but i did & problem solved