Sense Alarm Clock

kennethbring

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I remember back in older versions of Sense, the clock app had the ability to turn into a desktop alarm clock. I didn't use it too much on my 3D, but with my OG EVO, the kickstand made it worthwhile.

I'm not seeing it anywhere in 4.0. I would like to use it again. Is this someone else HTC took out?

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but easily replaced by Dock Clock from the market.

just downloaded this app. cool but still trying to get it figured out. I set activation mode to around this time to see if this app will auto kick in at that time but it doesnt. Is doing something like this possible? and what activation mode should i set it to? dock or power connected?

thanks

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
just downloaded this app. cool but still trying to get it figured out. I set activation mode to around this time to see if this app will auto kick in at that time but it doesnt. Is doing something like this possible? and what activation mode should i set it to? dock or power connected?

thanks

The activation mode depends on how you use your phone. Do you dock it at night or do you just plug it in? The problem with setting an activation mode is that any time you dock it or plug it in (based on the setting you chose) then the Clock mode will always engage. I choose to manually launch it at night, when I use it (which I don't always choose to do). Not sure about the time setting issue you are seeing. Possibly a bug. I'd report it to the developer to see if they can fix that. They don't offer much info on their website but there are links for emailing support (Gadget Juice ).