Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Wtf I tried to use the 10.00 bucks in my walletand I get this

from my HTC evo lte that was smuggled through customs in a kilo of cocaine

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
This is a message I received last week

Thank you for calling Google Wallet. Google Wallet is temporarily unavailable on your device and our engineering team is working hard to make sure Google Wallet is working as intended. We will be sure to let you know when full functionality has resumed.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Feel free to contact us again if you have any additional questions regarding Google Wallet or visit our Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/wallet
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know exactly for what google made it inacessible? I was able to make two 3 dollar purchases when I first got my phone and put 100 dollar credit before they decided to make it not work. This wait is starting to get irritating and I can't even get my remaining balance back wtf

mnymrk

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Wallet worked fine for me when I first got my EvoLTE (5/24), but now I'm experiencing the same issue as well. This might have something to do with Sprint's rumored wallet alternative, and I did notice on google's help page the EvoLTE is no longer listed as a supported device " Eligible Phones - Wallet Help " Either way i still want my free $10 credit :-$

teamzippy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
There is a fix, and I can confirm that it works. Google it, involves essentially tricking wallet in to thinking your phone is a gt_i9300. Note my signature, that isn't my phone!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

biggdogg9

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Does the sprint s3 have the same message or is this just a HTC thing

from my HTC evo lte that was smuggled through customs in a kilo of cocaine

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
My guess as to why Google has rolled this out to everyone is that for every one person who got it to work there were a lot more who it was broken for and they'd rather not have a bunch of broken wallet apps floating around possibly with credit card info, until they know whats wrong and can fix it.

cherylbaker

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Do I was at the market and it said there was a new version of the wallet I got excited perhaps this us the fix.. download and guess what.. nope still not working .. different message though. Now it says not on your phone or carrier. That's different before it said something about country and something else... But still not working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non