Sense 4.1/4.0.4 OTA

SpencerHTC

May 25, 2012
Visit site
When will we see the new Sense 4.1 update? From what I've heard, it makes Sense ACTUALLY usable and fixes many of the bloat problems it has. Also, do you think it's possible for us to get the 4.0.4 update or will we just get Jelly Bean?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was at a sprint corporate store yesterday buying my wife a galaxy nexus and the women said to me when I mentioned jellybean that "sprint has just upgraded everyone to ics,, I don't see jellybean coming anytime soon". For what it's worth.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
When will we see the new Sense 4.1 update? From what I've heard, it makes Sense ACTUALLY usable and fixes many of the bloat problems it has.

I will believe that only after I have used it

Also, do you think it's possible for us to get the 4.0.4 update or will we just get Jelly Bean?

Nobody here can answer that. But I will speculate that any update the HTC One X gets, we will get "soon" after. Soon being a rather flexible term.

Reactions: FaisDogg

flyer8493

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I was at a sprint corporate store yesterday buying my wife a galaxy nexus and the women said to me when I mentioned jellybean that "sprint has just upgraded everyone to ics,, I don't see jellybean coming anytime soon". For what it's worth.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Rofl! So my EVO LTE just got ICS? That's hilarious.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Rofl! So my EVO LTE just got ICS? That's hilarious.

Basically what she was saying, and I understood her, was that sprint just got "all" there phones on the same Page and they had no plans right now to do it all over again at the moment. No rush to get jellybean out. Again most of these people are clueless but I get it.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
im more excited about sense 4.1 than JB 4.1.

I have to agree. I think far more of our woes revolve around "Sense" (collectively, HTC's interface and tweaks). JB would be nice, but I am far more interested in anything that will address "multitasking" and Sense/Rosy reloads. (I have far more issue with non-multitasking than I do with reloads, though- have only seen about two or three reloads since release day).

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
emailed sprint and got this

What i sent

I have 3 evo 4g ltes, Is there any plans for 4.0.4 or 4.1. I know that the new release fixes some problems with the phone.

Heres their reply

Thank you for your interest in the 4.0.4 or 4.1 software update. As of now, we do know that 4.0.4 is in the works but we do not have a release date yet. 4.1 we do not have any information regarding this so I am unable to provide the information you requested. Once it is released, it will be automatically delivered to your phone or you will see the details on Sprint. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions. Please reply to this email or visit sprint.com if we can be of assistance. Sincerely, Annabella R. Sprint

makes me happy that its atleast "in the works"

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
emailed sprint and got this

What i sent

I have 3 evo 4g ltes, Is there any plans for 4.0.4 or 4.1. I know that the new release fixes some problems with the phone.

Heres their reply

Thank you for your interest in the 4.0.4 or 4.1 software update. As of now, we do know that 4.0.4 is in the works but we do not have a release date yet. 4.1 we do not have any information regarding this so I am unable to provide the information you requested. Once it is released, it will be automatically delivered to your phone or you will see the details on Sprint. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions. Please reply to this email or visit sprint.com if we can be of assistance. Sincerely, Annabella R. Sprint

makes me happy that its atleast "in the works"

Of course they are working on it, we all know that. So its not a matter of if but rather a matter of when.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy