Text messaging not working

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Since this morning I am unable to send any text messages. I get an error saying "Unable to send messages after multiple attempts" I've done every thing from PRL and profile updates to multiple reboots. Whatsapp wasn't working in the morning either but it seems to be working now, but the SMS is still down.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas as to what can cause this? My phone is working fine in terms of data, making calls etc.

jalaazul

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Try Main messaging app >menu dots>undelivered messages> individually click on them and hit retry. Or try resending or forwarding them.

I've had this issue. One of the three may work for you. Good luck!

Sent from my mind via Tapatalk v.2

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Same issue with mine. Sprint said my phone is defective, getting a new one next week. This will be my 4th phone, my wife is on her 2nd. What's up with these phones? Am i jinxed?

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Same issue with mine. Sprint said my phone is defective, getting a new one next week. This will be my 4th phone, my wife is on her 2nd. What's up with these phones? Am i jinxed?

Mist be the case, I haven't had any problems since the update and same with my other two friends that have had there phone since day one like me. That sucks

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699