I need a case. Any recommendations?

andrewvig

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm a bit of a purist with my phone.. or any device for that matter. I like them naked as the day I pulled it out of the box. This might be my downfall. I'm looking for a case that I can easily remove the phone from as well as carry my credit cards and ID. A wallet case if you will. I can't seem to find any that fit my phone. I'm wonder if anybody has tried to snug their EVO LTE into a One X case of some sort to see how it fit. I know the phones have some differences, i'm just throwing it out there to see. If anybody has an idea for a Wallet case that fits please let me know. Always appreciated.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
nyqu4e2y.jpg
y2ahymy9.jpg
I'm bought this at office Max. The clip is great, secure, clicks into several positions.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
As far as whether the EvoLTE would fit in a one x case, as long as it's either a gel case or a pouch type thing that cradles the phone rather than completely binding it in place I'd say it would fit. I can't speak for how securely it would do so, but I believe it will.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit of a purist with my phone.. or any device for that matter. I like them naked as the day I pulled it out of the box. This might be my downfall. I'm looking for a case that I can easily remove the phone from as well as carry my credit cards and ID. A wallet case if you will. I can't seem to find any that fit my phone. I'm wonder if anybody has tried to snug their EVO LTE into a One X case of some sort to see how it fit. I know the phones have some differences, i'm just throwing it out there to see. If anybody has an idea for a Wallet case that fits please let me know. Always appreciated.
Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid

norbz

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
So would a HTC one x phone case like the magic chocolate fit an EVO LTE snugg (is one phone thiker than the other)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

heyyu

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Just started jogging again recently. Want to be able to track my runs using an app like Endomondo. Anyone have a case they would recommend for use of the Evo while jogging?

stevemoffler

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just started jogging again recently. Want to be able to track my runs using an app like Endomondo. Anyone have a case they would recommend for use of the Evo while jogging?

I use the otterbox defender with the holster, I clip it on my pt belt and I'm good to go. Also its a very handy case in case you fall, stumble or any other means where your phone may hit the ground. I also use it as an everyday case so it isn't like I'm swapping cases. It's sturdy, a bit bulky, but doesn't obstruct any of the phones features.

Sent from my LTEVO on the not so now network via android central app

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
My CEO is really hard on phones, so when he wanted to change to a smart phone, I shuttered. I just got him an Evo LTE and ordered an Otterbox Defender to go along with it. I was skeptical, but it arrived today and I assembled it. I am VERY impressed with the looks, the feel, the fit, and the design. It even includes a screen protector and a snap-on belt attached carrier! I am not sure how it will hold up, but from the looks of it, I think it was a smart investment.

Of course, with my luck, he will drop it in a pool, puddle, or toilet or something...