Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I didn't have any post update download or 4g issues. I Did experience a few download errors pre update but I chalked it up to being in an area with bad connectivity issues. It wasn't numerous enough that I was concerned about it. I have had a few instances where I've attempted to do a profile update and it gave me some type of error. This resulted in my phone going totally wacky and jumping back and forth between sprint and roaming no matter where I was at. Couldn't receive calls or txts but could send them out. Took it to the sprint store and they fixed it both time but gave me some bs that they couldn't tell me how to do it on my own if it happened again.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    Stock

Had this same problem with being able to make calls on a odd signal but couldn't receive anything. What had happened was the MSID was a completely wrong number so after chatting with sprint online they gave the correct one and it worked instantly from there. Just in case it's happening to others

I downloaded the update and when I tell it to install, it reboots to the team win recovery and I am not sure what to do. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Can't install updates if you're rooted

WHO DAT?!?!?!
    THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!!!!! - DREW BREES

Only the larger mms pics and cleaner screenshots (wife is happy, now her Facebook recipe screenshots are easier to read), other than that, nothing noticeable yet.

ROM
    Stock on both for now.

No 4.3/Sense 5 yet. Still time left in the year. I guess it's time for another drink. Knock one back.....

Quote Originally Posted by gpdaddy95 View Post
    No 4.3/Sense 5 yet. Still time left in the year. I guess it's time for another drink. Knock one back.....
    Or two, there's plenty of time.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Is anyone having problems with their standard text messages not going through well after the update? I have had numerous texts fail to deliver over the last week since I did the update. On top of that, if I send a text message that gets broken up into multiple texts, it seems like the recipient isn't getting anything but the first part lately.

Turn on airplane mode, restart, turn off airplane mode, update profile. Worked for me.
    WHO DAT?!?!?!
    THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!!!!! - DREW BREES

Since that update I've been laving video lag issues. Both YouTube's app, and on the browser have the sound about 2 seconds ahead of the video. I have to rewind to sync it up. Anyone else have this issue? (And it's not from the update to YouTube's app as it worked flawless after that, and the sync went off since the HTC update.)

Ok, time for a positive from the minor update. I use my blue tooth a lot. Mainly on my commute to and from work, and on the weekends. Before the update, calls would randomly switch from earpiece to phone, especially in my car dock. Very frustrating having to reselect earpiece during a call, especially while driving. Now, it's fixed hasn't happened all week. It was happening 3-4 times a day. No longer

My mom is having issues with text messaging. People aren't getting the messages she sends, or they come in really, really late.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    "Paint to live. Live to paint."
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,202 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taniabonita52 View Post
    My mom is having issues with text messaging. People aren't getting the messages she sends, or they come in really, really late.
    I doubt that is related to the update, but is Sprint's network issues. Want to see something worse? Look at this: Repeating / duplicate incoming text messages Thankfully it has been "calm" lately.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I doubt that is related to the update, but is Sprint's network issues. Want to see something worse? Look at this: Repeating / duplicate incoming text messages Thankfully it has been "calm" lately.
    It just boggles my mind that it's just from her end. I send her messages just fine, and she gets them all very quickly and in order. She sends me messages, and I get bits and pieces minutes or sometimes hours apart. I have a galaxy note 2. She has the evo 4g lte I had :-)

I'll have to call up sprint if it keeps happening.

I'm glad your issue seems to be calmed down. That's crazy lol. I would have turned the thing off and forgot it existed because that would drive me nuts lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    "Paint to live. Live to paint."
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,202 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taniabonita52 View Post
    I'm glad your issue seems to be calmed down. That's crazy lol. I would have turned the thing off and forgot it existed because that would drive me nuts lol.
    Oh, there were times I DID turn if off because it was driving me nuts. I wanted to get some sleep!

Of course, you realize that now that I posted it has been calm, it will probably go haywire now just to punish me...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

It's now December. Where is my 4.3 Update with Sense 5 Google? Huh? I guess I will go start drinking while I wait.
    Thanked by:

Sigh.....another let down by Sprint and HTC.....cannot wait until my contract is up in July. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Posts
    6,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Have you considred putting a 4.3 ROM on it like the every popular CyanogenMod?

n7 LTE
    Live long and prosper.

No to CM....some of us enjoy Sense
    gpdaddy95 likes this.

Global Posts
    6,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I think of CM as stock Android+ but if stock Android is not your cup of tea than CM won't be either, likely.

n7 LTE
    Live long and prosper.

Well the Htc DNA update is rolling out......Think this is a good sign that maybe the Evo Lte will get that update soon???

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer9274 View Post
    Well the Htc DNA update is rolling out......Think this is a good sign that maybe the Evo Lte will get that update soon???
    Could be..

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    Stock-unrooted

HTC @moversi (Executive Director of HTC product placement) says on twitter: "For Evo LTE 4G, we're working with Sprint to go straight to 4.3. Target to enter lab by mid Jan."

I'll believe it when I OTA it. ..
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper63 View Post
    HTC @moversi (Executive Director of HTC product placement) says on twitter: "For Evo LTE 4G, we're working with Sprint to go straight to 4.3. Target to enter lab by mid Jan."

I'll believe it when I OTA it. ..
    The lab by mid January means ota by June at the earliest. I believe in remember reading that Sprint takes an average of 4 months to test and approve an update.

My EVO 4g LTE will be gathering dust in a drawer relegated to my backup phone role by mid January.
    bmatlosz and gpdaddy95 like this.