I upgraded from the EVO 4G to the EVO 4G LTE this week. Ive immediately come across three specific things that I used to be able to do in the email app on the old phone that I cant do on the LTE. These are tasks I usually do numerous times per day, so this is making the stock email app a real pain. If Im missing something, please let me know. Or if theres a better email app to use, please recommend one. I really liked the EVO 4G, and didnt expect the upgrade to the LTE to be a downgrade when it comes to basic email functionality which Ive come to expect.

1 - Multiple message selection
    Old EVO It was possible to choose Delete or Move To from the menu, then select multiple messages. Then I could click Delete or Move To, and the action would be carried out on all selected messages.
    EVO 4G LTE It appears you can only Move or Delete messages one at a time

2 Scrolling through messages
    Old EVO Had Up and Down buttons so that when viewing a message, you could use the arrows to go to scroll through next and previous messages
    EVO 4G LTE Must press Menu button, the Next message or Previous message. Makes scrolling through messages cumbersome and slower.

3 Back button functionality
    Old EVO - When in Sent Items, Drafts, etc, pressing the back button would return you to the Inbox.
    EVO 4G LTE You must press Menu button, Folder, then click Inbox. Makes navigating through folders a hassle.

Looking forward to feedback on these, thanks.
    11-16-2012 12:37 PM
    1. Use the checkboxes in front of each message - as soon as I check one "Move to..." and "Delete" buttons pop up on the bottom of the screen.

Can't help with 2 or 3.

Kevin
    11-16-2012 01:06 PM
    Beautiful, thanks Kevin. It's a start. That was the most annoying of the three.
    11-16-2012 01:12 PM