Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default If you dont have a EVO LTE yet its .99 cents on Sprint's private store

It will pop up as 49.99 then when you get to checkout it will be free I just bought 2 white and black go to

[IMG][/IMG]

EDIT: looks like it just for people with sprint accounts already and that have a upgrade
    Last edited by R1der2002; 11-21-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Thanked by 6:
    dbarnes2270 likes this.

Default Re: If you dont have a EVO LTE yet its .99 cents on Sprint's private store

Me and my mother got two of these when she added me to her account and it was 200 total after rebates... Wat gives

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: If you dont have a EVO LTE yet its .99 cents on Sprint's private store

Did they charge you the 49.01?

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

nope the instant savings was more than the subtotal so that made it 0. I think its crazy they have a private store tho
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cr8rec View Post
    Me and my mother got two of these when she added me to her account and it was 200 total after rebates... Wat gives

Did you buy it off the regular Sprint store or the private Sprint store?

thanks for the link i just bought one for my wife. She wanted the white one since i got mine. She is going to be veary happy.
    R1der2002 likes this.

in the actual store, this was two days ago, is there any way to get them for free and have a price adjustment?

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Thank you so much for this info. Ordered the white one for my wife. The total came to $6.81

I'm on it. Trying to find an excuse to get one. This qualifies.

Yesssssss. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by smalldice View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dbarnes2270 View Post
    Yesssssss. Why is that?
    I bought one I didn't had to pay anything.

No one was charged $49.01 for this deal. In the world of accounting ($49.01) means that it's a negative amount. That's what the parentheses mean. The upgrade credit of $150 for those out of contract was the reason for this. It's too bad they didn't credit our accounts for that amount. LOL

I picked this up the other day for another line on my account. Wasn't charged anything, but my order status came up as having to be manually processed.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Anyone scared it'll go back and charge you full price if you're not "upgrading from a qualifying Nextel device"?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

If they did they would lose 6 lines in a matter of minutes, but I'm fairly sure they cant.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

in the actual store, this was two days ago, is there any way to get them for free and have a price adjustment?
    I'm not sure, only way i can thin of is to return in the 14 day period and then get these....but that's a huge hassle.

BestBuy has the Evo for $50.00,
    Maybe return to Sprint or try for price match
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by dlocks View Post
    BestBuy has the Evo for $50.00,
    Maybe return to Sprint or try for price match
    Sprint has it for free in there private store

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Thanks, I just ordered one, AND used the extra $50 credit for accessories.

Just upgrading my moms device for the 99 cents and also got her the otterbox case for with the credit!
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4

I bought one I didn't had to pay anything.

The link worked this time and I placed the order. Like another member when I checked on the order status it gave my information but also said: "This order must be manually processed"
    Not sure what that means, I've been a Sprint customer for 14 years.

Has anyone had their phone delivered yet? Does everyone's order include the "manually processed" statement? That worries me a bit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DCoop#AC; 12-02-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by genescuff View Post
    I picked this up the other day for another line on my account. Wasn't charged anything, but my order status came up as having to be manually processed.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Have you received your phone yet? Any problem with the "Manual processing" deal?

thanks,
    DC

Quote Originally Posted by DCoop#AC View Post
    Have you received your phone yet? Any problem with the "Manual processing" deal?

thanks,
    DC
    Sorry if this is the third time you're seeing this message. My private box doesn't seem to be working. I got the phone within 4 days of ordering. Ordered on 11/23, was shipped on 26th, and received on the 27th. That "manually processed" could be a standard thing from the private Sprint store. I know I've never seen it from the regular store, so who knows. Definitely get on them if you don't get it in a week.

-GS

Quote Originally Posted by genescuff View Post
    Sorry if this is the third time you're seeing this message. My private box doesn't seem to be working. I got the phone within 4 days of ordering. Ordered on 11/23, was shipped on 26th, and received on the 27th. That "manually processed" could be a standard thing from the private Sprint store. I know I've never seen it from the regular store, so who knows. Definitely get on them if you don't get it in a week.

-GS
    Thanks for the update. On the order sheet it said delivery should be 2-4 work days. I've got my fingers crossed on this deal.

best,
    DC

Needed to order another phone for my son and remembered this thread. Sprint is STILL running this $0.99 offer for the EVO LTE.

Just thought I would put it back out there for everyone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast