With all this talk about the update, I have noticed something funny when I dial *2. The Sprint utility shows I have less than 25% of my app space remaining, but when I click on it and go into the android app manager, it shows I have almost half.
I thought the Sprint app would just refer back to the manager's numbers... It's one of these numbers correct and one wrong? Is anyone else setting this?
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 12-03-2012, 04:00 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 07:02 PM #4
Re: Memory usage
I wish I could help answer your question.... I never use the Sprint tools or Sprint Zone. I would tend to believe the Android native settings app more than the Sprint Zone. One thing for sure- it is certainly confusing seeing *3* different pools of storage!
- 12-04-2012, 04:31 PM #6
Re: Storage usage
- By atree1337 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2011, 05:48 PM
- By azjerry in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:16 PM
- By sparksd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2011, 08:46 PM
- By tdrus1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 06:59 AM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 07-01-2010, 01:11 PM