EVO 4G LTE Dead?

comiken205

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I received a replacement 4G LTE due to my previous device having a reboot issue. I put the phone on the charger and downloaded my contacts and information. 3 hours later I go to use my phone and it is off. I held the power button down and it wont' turn on. When plugged in the indicator light does not light up. Is my Evo 4G LTE Dead? This has been the worst week for smartphones. It is my third replacement. (1st Evo 4G LTE)

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I received a replacement 4G LTE due to my previous device having a reboot issue. I put the phone on the charger and downloaded my contacts and information. 3 hours later I go to use my phone and it is off. I held the power button down and it wont' turn on. When plugged in the indicator light does not light up. Is my Evo 4G LTE Dead? This has been the worst week for smartphones. It is my third replacement. (1st Evo 4G LTE)

Are you using the same charger you had used on the previous two? Is it the stock HTC?

secretmethod70

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen to me and it was due to a faulty charger. Sorry to say, your phone is dead, but replace that charger and your next replacement shouldn't have any problems.

flyer8493

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Try one last thing. Hold the volume down button and press the power button. Same thing happened to my lady's phone and it turned on after doing that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana