some help restoring apps w/ My backup Pro

congaman59

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I recently backed up everything on my evo 4G with My Backup Pro. Then I proceded to upgrade to gingercake and flashed the Mik 2.5 rom. I tried once to restore my apps with My Backup Pro from the online backup, but something didn't work. It put all the apps on the phone memory. All that it could anyway. So I went back and partitioned my SD card and re-flashed the rom.
Does anyone know the correct procedure for restoring the apps back to the phone using this app? Do I restore the apk's and data at one time? will My Backup Pro allow a2sd to move the apps automatically to the internal SD? I don't want to have to go through this whole process again.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
The app by default will return everything to the phones memory. If you want them on the SD Card then that's something you will manually have to do your self. As for restoring... you can restore the app and data at the same time... it really doesn't make a difference. If the app is already on the phone.. then just restore the data. Again.. it doesn't make a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87