[ROM][ICS][4.0.4][5-15-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb25

alex2271

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-05-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb13

The problem is simple man. You tried flashing a ROM not built for your phone. Your "EVO Shift" is known as the "Speedy". This ROM is meant strictly for the "EVO 4G" or "Supersonic". Hope that explains it. :)

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

yeah but when i tryed flashing th speedy ics pb10 i got the same error

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well hey there camelguy what's up? So since i got my E3D i haven't played much with my OG EVO4G, but that's about to change as i'm gonna give this recent ICS build of decks a try and see where it takes me, looking forward to catching up with you and giving the OG some much needed attention. Peace to you and of course ol' smokecrawler too!

How are liking the 3D and how often do you use the 3D mode. A buddy of mine and his wife just picked those up and she is using the heck out if the 3D. Hope you're doing well. :)

alex2271

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-07-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb15

The problem is simple man. You tried flashing a ROM not built for your phone. Your "EVO Shift" is known as the "Speedy". This ROM is meant strictly for the "EVO 4G" or "Supersonic". Hope that explains it. :)

damn, i really wanted to try 13, becasue pb has the sound problem and is a little laggy, but everything on it works good, but i got Pb10 flash again :)

alex2271

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

Perhaps you need to do a full wipe and re flash the ROM.

yeah i dd it manually and it went thru, i also added the stock launcher i dont like Nova, i rather have the Search bar that says Google not moving at all

JupiterCoyote

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

i also added the stock launcher i dont like Nova, i rather have the Search bar that says Google not moving at all
In nova settings > go to Dekstop > Persistent search bar > check it. Search bar doesn't move at all and is on every screen. My favorite feature.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is true you can have a persistent search bar, I just don't get why you would want one on an EVO when there is a dedicated search button at the bottom of the phone. That search bar just takes up screen real estate imo.

pagesteve

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

I flashed to pb15, but having issues with the home button at the bottom of the evo not working.

alex2271

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

Is true you can have a persistent search bar, I just don't get why you would want one on an EVO when there is a dedicated search button at the bottom of the phone. That search bar just takes up screen real estate imo.

is that i only use the search bar at the bottom to take screenshots, and besides it wont be a Legit ICS without the search bar on the top, and also idk why the bar on the top has the magnifying glass when it just suppose to be Google and the mic

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
OP has been updated with latest build. Deck said MMS should be fixed. Can anyone confirm?

tayl428

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-09-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb17

OP has been updated with latest build. Deck said MMS should be fixed. Can anyone confirm?

I see someone else mentioned in the comments on devhost saying MMS works. I haven't tried it yet though.

JupiterCoyote

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

MMS Confirmed works in 17
and as for the Search Bar, I use the magnifying glass for just screenshots as well and yeah that real estate you are talking about is highly customizable by adding columns and rows. I keep folders on the homescreen, so all my apps are organized. rarely do i have to even open the app drawer, convenient.

PB17 running smoothest i have seen. I keep getting a FC google maps on bootup anyone else had this?

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

downloded/installed yesterday... great rom so far.
few things maybe to unique to my install:
GTalk shows all contacts and myself as always offline (could be in an update/version. my wife's BB is having some issues with that. Any ideas as i use Gtalk for for work)​
like everyone else, a few FCs​
is there a gps issue?​
ICS ringtones and Wallpapers/LWPs would be wonderful​

Overall, i give it a 4.8/5. This will be my daily driver for a while. Great Job!!:D

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
downloded/installed yesterday... great rom so far.
few things maybe to unique to my install:
GTalk shows all contacts and myself as always offline (could be in an update/version. my wife's BB is having some issues with that. Any ideas as i use Gtalk for for work)​
like everyone else, a few FCs​
is there a gps issue?​
ICS ringtones and Wallpapers/LWPs would be wonderful​

Overall, i give it a 4.8/5. This will be my daily driver for a while. Great Job!!:D

This was actually the first ROM I've used since I rooted my phone that I got Google Navigation to work. I can't tell you how happy it made to have a woman give me directions. :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-10-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb18

This was actually the first ROM I've used since I rooted my phone that I got Google Navigation to work. I can't tell you how happy it made to have a woman give me directions. :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

lol. now thats funny stuff. it worked great the few times i used it with the GB ROM from Decks. found out my problems though... i had restored the system data from Titanium that didnt play well this rom. now, GT works, so far no FCs (pb18) and from what i have actually setup, its pretty damn good. will try navi and whatnot tonight.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
lol. now thats funny stuff. it worked great the few times i used it with the GB ROM from Decks. found out my problems though... i had restored the system data from Titanium that didnt play well this rom. now, GT works, so far no FCs (pb18) and from what i have actually setup, its pretty damn good. will try navi and whatnot tonight.

Cool deal, let us know your findings. I really hope that gps navigation works perfectly, that would be sweet.

In the mean time... I saw the commercial for the new Nokia Lumina and had to make this.

b8d2ad75-2cb2-bb6d.jpg

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Cool deal, let us know your findings. I really hope that gps navigation works perfectly, that would be sweet.

In the mean time... I saw the commercial for the new Nokia Lumina and had to make this.

Click to view quoted image

I like it!

The only real hiccups I have noticed so far is that when using google maps (navigation, latitude, maps, etc) my phone locks up and reboots every time. That's not a big issue as i dont use maps that often, except for latitude. I could see how it could be big deal to some ppl though.