I Can't Boot Into Recovery

DoubleA319

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I successfully rooted my phone a few days ago using the Revolutionary method and flashed ClockworkMod Recovery without a problem. Then I flashed CyanogenMod 7.1.0 again without a problem. I noticed my gps has been having an issue detecting my location so I figured I should flash the nandroid for my stock rooted android 2.3.3 rom and see if the issue still exists. My main problem is that I can't boot into recovery. Apparently I have the latest version of Clockwork. I try to boot into recovery using different methods and I keep ending up at the white screen that says 'Revolutionary' in pink at the top with the 3 skateboarding androids at the bottom. I try to get to recovery from that screen also still with no success. It just reboots into that screen. I was thinking I may have to use the ruu to unroot my Evo (I rather find an alternative solution). Any help would be much appreciated...

playaz1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I successfully rooted my phone a few days ago using the Revolutionary method and flashed ClockworkMod Recovery without a problem. Then I flashed CyanogenMod 7.1.0 again without a problem. I noticed my gps has been having an issue detecting my location so I figured I should flash the nandroid for my stock rooted android 2.3.3 rom and see if the issue still exists. My main problem is that I can't boot into recovery. Apparently I have the latest version of Clockwork. I try to boot into recovery using different methods and I keep ending up at the white screen that says 'Revolutionary' in pink at the top with the 3 skateboarding androids at the bottom. I try to get to recovery from that screen also still with no success. It just reboots into that screen. I was thinking I may have to use the ruu to unroot my Evo (I rather find an alternative solution). Any help would be much appreciated...

here is a 2 minute solution. BOOT INTO ANDROID. DOWNLOAD ROM MANAGER. FLASH THE RECOVERY VIA WIFI AND THEN YOUR GOOD TO GO. YOU'LL HAVE YOUR RECOVERY

DoubleA319

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I asked the same question on XDA and received a couple of good answers. I now have TWRP v2 recovery. Here is the link 2 my XDA post

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87