boot screen sound...

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My question is
when using the android terminal emulator, how is the sound suppose to be written?
I got the animation just fine but wasn't for sure about how to get the sound working.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My question is
when using the android terminal emulator, how is the sound suppose to be written?
I got the animation just fine but wasn't for sure about how to get the sound working.

Not sure i understand the question. Android terminal emulator (a free app from the market) is just what it says, a terminal emulator that runs on your phone so I'm not sure how the boot sound comes into play but ....

The sound for the animation can be found in system/customize/resource. it's in MP3 format and is named SPC_animation_final.mp3.

Hope that helps.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
sorry for the confusion

I used the emulator to add a custom boot screen (I should had mention that) and was wondering about to add sound. I couldn't remember the name to add it in...

But you did help with the SPC_animation_final.mp3... I'm still new to this but with the help I get on AC I'm learning every day.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sorry for the confusion

I used the emulator to add a custom boot screen (I should had mention that) and was wondering about to add sound. I couldn't remember the name to add it in...

But you did help with the SPC_animation_final.mp3... I'm still new to this but with the help I get on AC I'm learning every day.

Awesome! For a minute i was wondering if you were emulating an android device on your PC but i think just read it wrong (which is why i was confused). Glad you got it all setup. Before you know it you'll be a pro! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa