mytouch 4G port

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Sup guys... anyone have any info on anything being ported from the mytouch 4G yet?

I was in the mall today and swung by T-Mobile. I got some hands on with the mytouch and I must say i'm impressed. In fact i'm impressed to the extent where I had to leave before I actually fell in love with it. The phone is beautiful. I might talk my mom into buying one since she's on T-Mobile. Then I can mess around with it.

Anyway, what i'm talking about specifically is the messaging app on the phone. It's beautiful. I opened it up and started texting, then started swyping, and it's great. But what was most impressive was the suggesting box. I love the way it presents itself...

Devs... you've been called to arms...

1Brite1

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Check out the xda-developers site. There is already an EVO port from the mytouch. I love it. But, with the limitation of not having camera/video/hdmi/4g working.....I can't justify using it for real world purposes for what I need my EVO for. But, yeah....it is a pretty sweet port.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
do you have a link? I was specifically hoping for the suggestion box for messaging. The swype or tracing technology or whatever you call it isn't as important since i already have it through ultra keyboard. But... it would be nice to have the whole package. its a sweet messaging app.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
sweet. found what i was looking for too btw. Vaelek offers it in his ValPak Settings. Turns out its just an *unmentioned* app. Works great. Wish i could customize it though... Will be looking for the dump on XDA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa