Question about titanium?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
So I have used titanium back up before on a previous two roms....on this current Rom I'm using I have different apps and different app data... when I tried to switch to a new Rom I backed up my data on this Rom and tried to restore it on a new one but it keeps restoring the old ape and data from my roms in the past....is there any way to clear everything from titanium so its like a fresh new app? I don't want the data from before. I just want to make one backup of the one now...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Can't you go into menu> setting> applications> manage applications> scroll down to Titatium and then touch 'Clear Data' and OK after it gives you the warning. I believe that should clear all the old info from the app. Another option is to use Astro or another file manager and find the backup files and delete them. I'm thinking the later might be the better option so you don't erase all your settings in Titanium.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
There might also be a setting in titanium to only keep one backup of each app. I know if you have the premium version you can have more than one backup of each app.

willy900wonka

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're asking if you mean to delete your older backups, then you'll find them in /sdcard/titaniumbackup/ .
You could just rename that directory to match your rom when you no longer want the stuff in there. That would allow you to keep the old apps if you should want to roll back an older rom.
You have the option to control the number of backups you keep. You also have the option of selecting which files and back dates you want under batch mode.
Use rootexplorer and look around in the /sdcard/titaniumbackup/ folder. you'll see how Joel stores your stuff.