flashing new fonts

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I found the Segoe Print font in .zip. My question is can I just flash this on my phone or does something need to be done to work on my phone?

I found it here majeksDOTcom | Files

I'm not a custom to finding zip files I find on websites and applying them unless it is from AC or XDA.

Any help would be appreciated :)

eKennedy#AC

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, thanks for the tips guys. Just flipped my phone to use the Ubuntu font. Super easy and looks great.

Edit: So I guess I am going to have to re-select the fonts every time I flash a new ROM?

Last edited:

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, thanks for the tips guys. Just flipped my phone to use the Ubuntu font. Super easy and looks great.

Edit: So I guess I am going to have to re-select the fonts every time I flash a new ROM?
Yes, you will have to redo everything when you flash a new rom.

Damn that was easy. :) I just unzip that file I found and took the two .ttf files and added to the folder.
Amazingly easy. :D

Where do you find fonts?

dafont.com

Reactions: swissarmy

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Miss Jennell can you please explain how to do this please and thanks you :D

I know I'm not MissJennell, but all you have to do after you download fontchanger is get the .ttf file. If you go to that site she posted, just download the font, unzip it, move the .ttf file to .fontchanger that is on the root of your card and that's it. Open your fontchanger app and select your font.

Hope I could help :)

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I know I'm not MissJennell, but all you have to do after you download fontchanger is get the .ttf file. If you go to that site she posted, just download the font, unzip it, move the .ttf file to .fontchanger that is on the root of your card and that's it. Open your fontchanger app and select your font.

Hope I could help :)

Exactly what they said! :)

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Haha found it on that link that you put and right after that the Dev sent me the same link and told me the name :p

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll check it out and i wrote the Dev and he is checking to see if he still has it :D

One thing I should point out about those fonts is the guy that post them renames them to droidsans in the zip file. It threw me off until I just tried it and realized what he did.

Anyways, hope the dev finds it!!