Warm Two Point Two, and Airborne Rom question

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Alright so I am asking you guys the experts on this one as well. I am trying to try out 2 roms ( Myns, and Airborne by InfectedROms). When I download these 2 roms ( seperetaly of course) I always just get stuck at the white HTC Evo screen, but if I try to go back to CM, it works like nothing. The reason I trying to get at least one of these roms on my phone is for 4G! Yes I know that CM has an alpha 4G Rom ( tried it, and it didnt work) so please no suggestions on that. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I wiped everything, and went to recovery and flash the rom but for example Myns. will boot up and everything but then once I unlock it it will go to the HTC screen and just stay there...Can someone please help me out, I am stuck, right now I am running Vaelpaks 3.0 which is good but I want to try something else, and cant.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Alright so I am asking you guys the experts on this one as well. I am trying to try out 2 roms ( Myns, and Airborne by InfectedROms). When I download these 2 roms ( seperetaly of course) I always just get stuck at the white HTC Evo screen, but if I try to go back to CM, it works like nothing. The reason I trying to get at least one of these roms on my phone is for 4G! Yes I know that CM has an alpha 4G Rom ( tried it, and it didnt work) so please no suggestions on that. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I wiped everything, and went to recovery and flash the rom but for example Myns. will boot up and everything but then once I unlock it it will go to the HTC screen and just stay there...Can someone please help me out, I am stuck, right now I am running Vaelpaks 3.0 which is good but I want to try something else, and cant.

Are you using the correct radios for those ROMs? Myn's RLS 5 requires the latest (as it is based off of 3.70). Although if you're using VP 3.0 you should have them, but it doesn't hurt to double check.

Next, are you wiping data AND cache AND dalvik?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Exactly I should have them and I checked, although I must say, I simply go to Rom manager, and install Rom from SD card, then it asks me if I want to wipe data and cache..is that the same thing as wiping data and dalvik? Or is it something different.

I was also recommended to install Sprints Lovers Rom and then try Myns RLs5..?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't think its like wiping the delvik you should just wipe from recovery and try that at least once and see if that works

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't think its like wiping the delvik you should just wipe from recovery and try that at least once and see if that works

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Should I be doing this through rom manager? And I mean should I install the rom from raw manager then go to recovery mode and wipe data?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried the twice wipe suggestion and nope, although I prefer Myns so I will focus on that rom instead. I will not rest until I figure this out. It can't be that complicated.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Got it! I flashed over the Radios from Myns XDA page and then flashed the Rom and it works, and WOW! I dont think I can go back to CM again unless he comes up with a way to get 4G working on his Rom properly!! Thanks to all who responded!!!

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Got it! I flashed over the Radios from Myns XDA page and then flashed the Rom and it works, and WOW! I dont think I can go back to CM again unless he comes up with a way to get 4G working on his Rom properly!! Thanks to all who responded!!!

Since you're using Clockwork recovery, wiping Dalvik is in Advanced (IIRC). For me, the generic response to slowness/lag, software wonkiness, etc is to wipe cache+dalvik cache.

Told ya it was the radios :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty