[FullHDMI] Official FullHDMI discussion

Deathalo

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Not to get off topic, but does anyone know of someone working on getting bluetooth mice and keyboards working with sense roms? I feel that would be the perfect compliment to this achievement.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Whats up Orrebmas just like everyone has been congradulating you I would like to say the same and thank you for so very hard work and geniousness I was just catching up on the last days and there was the apk I was going crazy. I going insane to try your amazing App out but I have to wait on my Hdmi to Rca cable.

But Iam wanted to know what happened to software mode that it broke because I also dont have root. Iam probably going to Root just for the app but have no idea about how to install a the kernal. And now read that Kernal is down for downloading just wanted know when it will be back up and when we will be seeing the unrooted or the finished product. Sorry about asking I know its been a crazy couple of weeks but its amazing to see you got ths full Beta out a week and half advanced before schedule.
You are waiting for an HDMI to RCA cable? Dang man, I hate to rain on your parade, but check these out:
If someone is selling an HDMI to 5 RCA Component Cable don't buy it as it can't workDon't buy this as it will not be shipped to you! - PS3 HDMI to RGB VGA ADAPTER

This HDMI to Composite Cable doesn't workRead below and don't buy it - HDMI TO COMPOSITE ADAPTER

You need a converter. A cable won't work.

tonytone215

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Every time I connect my phone to the hdmi port my phone freezes then reboots and stays stuck on the HTC screen. How can I fix this issue? I tried switching roms and all (mikfroyo, myns, and etc).

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Every time I connect my phone to the hdmi port my phone freezes then reboots and stays stuck on the HTC screen. How can I fix this issue? I tried switching roms and all (mikfroyo, myns, and etc).

Is this with the FullHDMI app running? Stock HDMI don't work at all for you?

Last edited:

tonytone215

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Stock doesn't work either. I can't do anything once I connect the cord. It freezes up reboots and stay stuck on the white HTC SCREEN. I have do a battery pull to get my phone back up.

tonytone215

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Is this with the FullHDMI app running? Stock HDMI don't work at all for you?

Stock doesn't work either. I can't do anything once I connect the cord. It freezes up reboots and stay stuck on the white HTC SCREEN. I have do a battery pull to get my phone back up.

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I managed to get the Kernel file early when it was still available....Noob question...how do you flash kernel onto the fone?? Very new to the rooting world as I barely rooted it a few days ago. Please let me know thanks!!

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I managed to get the Kernel file early when it was still available....Noob question...how do you flash kernel onto the fone?? Very new to the rooting world as I barely rooted it a few days ago. Please let me know thanks!!

First transfer the kernel onto your SD card, make sure to leave it zipped. Reboot your phone into recovery, power off and hold volume down + power button until screen turns on. Wipe cache and dalvik, flash zip from SD, find the kernel and select it. Enjoy.

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
ok on my recovery screen i see the following options...

- Wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache partition

are these the ones you are referring to when you say wipe cache and dalvik?

EvoGenius

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
i didn't wipe my dalvik cache when i flashed the kernel. the app works fine save for the occasional flickering. would wiping the dalvik cache make any improvements with the flickering?