Sprint Corp say's Evo for $450 Out of Contract

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I called my Sprint Corp located here in Columbia, MD and spoke with the manager about the pricing of the Evo. I told him I pre-ordered 2 Evo's at Best Buy. 1 was a line being added on and the other was being payed in full price, out of contract. I told him I knew the $200 price for the New phone line add on but not for the out of contract price. He put me on hold and then told me that it was going to be $450. But he also said that the price might be different at place's like Best Buy, Radio Shack, and so on. I called Best Buy and they still don't know there price but the rep insisted on it would be about $600 - $700. I myself am putting both pre-order gift cards on the new line at Best Buy then heading over to Sprint to Get an Evo over there for there $450 price. I hope this helps out alot of people wanted to get the big answere for out of contract buyers.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
Yep, Sprint has confirmed their non-activated price of $449.99. RadioShack has confirmed $499.99. Best Buy still has yet to confirm, but they're notorious for price hiking non-activated prices so I'd guess $600 for them.

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Yep, Sprint has confirmed their non-activated price of $449.99. RadioShack has confirmed $499.99. Best Buy still has yet to confirm, but they're notorious for price hiking non-activated prices so I'd guess $600 for them.

Is the RadioShack pricing confirmed? If my local Sprint store runs out I wouldn't mind heading to "The Shack" and paying an extra 50 for it.

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've heard there's a chance BB might do price match and sell it at the $450 price.

They will, plus they'll give you 10% of the difference. So if they're charging $600 and sprint is charging $450 you'll get $15 off the phone. So instead of paying $450, you'll pay $435 :)

MultiMatt

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have put my feelers out to some BBY insider friends of mine, to see what they might know. Given that Radio Shack has it on their site for $499, that certainly is promising. As far as Sprint, we aren't seeing anything in writing about that $449, but I'm hopeful!

I'm purchasing outright, and was fully expecting $599, so that is a great bonus if it happens for less!