EVO's for sale on Ebay

apexi350z

May 18, 2010
Visit site
with the entrance price (other than students), they pretty much "paid" for the phone already, lol! so the attendees can do whatever they want with it, imo.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So If I pick one of these up off of CL or Ebay Sprint will activate it ont he 4th no problems? Even have the warranty coverage on it? Damn, I'm thinking of selling my hero and grabbing one of these.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I agree BigRick, just wondering if and when activating on my account if that would be O with Sprint. I can't see why not but you never know, my luck it would show up in Sprints system as some weird device and couldn't activate it.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree BigRick, just wondering if and when activating on my account if that would be O with Sprint. I can't see why not but you never know, my luck it would show up in Sprints system as some weird device and couldn't activate it.

No you will be fine

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the answer as I was wondering the same thing...just got one on ebay myself. I might just use the whole 20 something days off "free everything" service and then activate it when it expires

Only downfall is you will have a different number. I guess leaving your current phone on will be needed lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer