Stuck with a crappy BlackBerry.. 10 more days of misery

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I figured since alot of people are switching from the Palm Pre to the HTC Evo, that I would sell mine a little early to avoid selling at the same time on ebay as everyone else was. I sold my Pre on ebay and sent it out today, and now am stuck with my dad's old Blackberry 8330 for the next 10 days, and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY hate it.. I hate the browsing experience, hating not having a touchscreen, and everything is soooo SLOWWWWW.

I don't know how i'm gonna make it through the next several days.
Maybe I can freeze myself and wake up on the day of my appointment at BestBuy to pick up the Evo.

Dude you're LUCKY.. I did the same thing two weeks ago (Sold my HTC Hero) and guess what I'm using? A Sanyo SCP-3100 lmao.. Its terrible.. I dont get my emails (business also, so thats kinda risky) and I have absolutely NO features.

kudosmog

May 19, 2010
Visit site
my 8330 battery life is terrible and always has been.
Some times I don't even get a full day on a charge.
I figure my battery has prolly been crapped out since I got the phone but now I'll be ready for the crappy battery life of a real multimedia phone.
And although I've always liked blackberry for the push notification and bbm, I can't wait to get rid of the 8330. It's slower than dirt. If I have to see that hourglass much longer I'm going to borrow a shotgun to skeet shoot the device.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sold my Tour 9630. Picked up the Bold 9650 and returning it when the Evo comes out. Hey i couldn't go 2 weeks without a phone :D

lshelmir

May 8, 2010
Visit site
my 8330 battery life is terrible and always has been.
Some times I don't even get a full day on a charge.
I figure my battery has prolly been crapped out since I got the phone but now I'll be ready for the crappy battery life of a real multimedia phone.
And although I've always liked blackberry for the push notification and bbm, I can't wait to get rid of the 8330. It's slower than dirt. If I have to see that hourglass much longer I'm going to borrow a shotgun to skeet shoot the device.

Just last month I was having a problem with my battery dying really quickly (like down to 15% after 5-6 hours) I pulled the battery and replaced it, now everything is better again.

I am currently getting 2-3 days with regular use and no charge.

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am ready to thow my BB Curve 8320 out the window... it locks up every day and I need to do a battery pull!!

Counting down... only 9 battery pulls left until the EVO!! :D