What should a new evo owner get?

cbfinger

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since the evo is coming out soon and there are some Google IO phone owners out there. I am new to Android and cant wait to get my evo. So i was wondering if there are and suggestions on things that a new evo owner should get when they get there phone, like apps, or other accessories. i know its not out yet, but any suggestions that you would make to anyone getting a new evo.

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Maybe a quick launch widget that directs you to the search button of the Android Central forums so you could find the plethora of threads on this very subject that are already on here.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Maybe a quick launch widget that directs you to the search button of the Android Central forums so you could find the plethora of threads on this very subject that are already on here.

While I understand what you are saying surely you could have been a bit nicer about it.

To the OP, the search button is your friend. Use it as often as possible. Also for apps be sure to check out our dedicated forum to apps on the top of the main forum page.

cbfinger

May 17, 2010
Visit site
While I understand what you are saying surely you could have been a bit nicer about it.

To the OP, the search button is your friend. Use it as often as possible. Also for apps be sure to check out our dedicated forum to apps on the top of the main forum page.

will do sorry i am still trying to figure this stuff out sorry if i made anyone mad that was not my intention