Had to leave EVO at home today :( !!!!

tbone7812

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That is right I had to leave my baby home today. I tether at home and my gf is home sick, so I had to leave the phone with her so she could work from home. GAH this is killing me, I finally got it working good.

So I am back to trolling the boards, I love the phone coming from PalmPre there are some things you have to get used to, but the Android just works, damn I am loving my EVO, I am missing it bad. Help me, lol :mad:

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear it. You will probably get something special from her for letting her use it when she's all better though.

At least that's how it works around here. lol.

GGotti

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear it. You will probably get something special from her for letting her use it when she's all better though.

At least that's how it works around here. lol.

That actually made me laugh.

But you are better than me, because I wouldn't have left mine.

misplacedhatred

May 16, 2010
Visit site
That is right I had to leave my baby home today. I tether at home and my gf is home sick, so I had to leave the phone with her so she could work from home. GAH this is killing me, I finally got it working good.

So I am back to trolling the boards, I love the phone coming from PalmPre there are some things you have to get used to, but the Android just works, damn I am loving my EVO, I am missing it bad. Help me, lol :mad:

Good sir,
At the very least, you have that magical device.. I still have to wait 'til July 1 to get mine.. :( so ready these forums and looking at all the EVO news makes me want to buy it right now.. but saving money keeps me from doing that.. Lucky you are to own that nice piece of technology!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699