itunes + EVO

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
it doesnt port your cover art because crapple uses its own system for linking album cover and music but there is a great app in android market called "album art grabber" that will get all your album art going.

Also I found that the ItunesAgent was faster and better for my computer and Evo. Enjoy!

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
There is a program specifically for the mac but i forget what its called. something like "ItunesMYWalkman" which is basically the samething but for the Mac. I have used both and they work fine.

NorthBayX415

May 18, 2010
Visit site
yea im a pc not a mac :)

@cheebahawk 1, thanks on the info. will the itunes client get the album covers

will "album art grabber" get the albums cover for songs that are on my SD card

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
yea im a pc not a mac :)

@cheebahawk 1, thanks on the info.

will "album art grabber" get the albums cover for songs that are on my SD card

Yes, since I have all my music on my SD card, so it works fine for me. It got all the cover art. When you start up the program, you will see most of the coverart, some will be blank, and you just have to hit "grab cover art" and then your good to go!

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
+2 for Isyncr.

It became my 3rd paid app (after BetterCut and WeatherBug). Well worth the money. I tried DoubleTwist (ugh, slow and nothing but errors for me) and TuneSync (neat concept, but troubleshooting the connection sapped my energy). Isyncr is cheap, and it just works...flawlessly.

Try the free version (that's what I did). It is awesome. After that, it is SO easy to change playlists now. And it is fast.

my two cents.

K--