Laggy Games (Asphalt 5) ??

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased Asphalt 5 from gamesoft and that game is extremely laggy to the point where it is almost unplayable. Has anyone else experienced this? and what can I do to reduce the laggyness.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have Asphalt 5 and it works fine. I learned this from when I had the Pre, always restart your phone before playing for the first time, especially with Gameloft games. Asphalt seems very responsive on my EVO.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Where did you guys buy the game from ? Asphalt 5 is one of the few games that can be bought both in the market as well as on gameloft directly. I heard that the market version has been updated and that it now runs smoother than before. Not sure about the version you can buy from gameloft directly.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Where did you guys buy the game from ? Asphalt 5 is one of the few games that can be bought both in the market as well as on gameloft directly. I heard that the market version has been updated and that it now runs smoother than before. Not sure about the version you can buy from gameloft directly.

I bought mine from the Market and have the new version. I waited to buy it until I heard it was updated and read some reviews. I really does now work pretty well.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I was just playing it on the EVO. It stills has a small lag in one part of the game for a brief moment. Other than that it is pretty smooth. I seemed smoother on the PRE, but it's better than what other were saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87