who said that the evo can't take pics?

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just some pics to share from last nights Hawks celebration in the streets!

IMAG0020.jpg

had a little bit of the shakes on this one :eek:
IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

and this one just for fun from today
IMAG0028.jpg

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
just the default settings. there was no way i was going to try and figure out settings in the state i was in, lol

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The parade is going to be sweet tomorrow, not sure where we're going to setup camp. I just hope Kane isn't too hangover.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Just some pics to share from last nights Hawks celebration in the streets!
IMAG0018.jpg

damn i wish i woulda known the streets that were that wild last night. I was down there at a hooters watching the game but no where near that many ppl. the walk back to the train station was fun tho, people screaming and cars honking it was awesome so much enthusiam. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That would have been true last night, but I have a life, so no tears next day ;) I stand by my statement.

haha

damn i wish i woulda known the streets that were that wild last night. I was down there at a hooters watching the game but no where near that many ppl. the walk back to the train station was fun tho, people screaming and cars honking it was awesome so much enthusiam. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it was nuts. There was a line of cars heading south on clark and i was running up the street high five-ing people hanging out of the cars that were stuck in traffic. clark and addison were packed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699