Which sounds do you use for Mail and Text Alerts?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i see the default for BOTH is "Little" which i like a lot BUT i'd like to have a different sound for Mail vs. Texts. what sounds do you guys use for each?

thanks!

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i see the default for BOTH is "Little" which i like a lot BUT i'd like to have a different sound for Mail vs. Texts. what sounds do you guys use for each?

thanks!

For mail, I have "You've Got Mail" from AOL
For txt, I use "Vibes Short" from the Pre

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
For mail I have a text to speech female voice saying "You have a new Gmail message" and for texts its the Metal Gear Solid codec receive sound.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site

thanks!

Found some good ones in this site. I kept my zing for IMs and changed my SMS received, SMS sent/error and email notification sounds. Just create a new folder in your card called 'Notifications' and put your sounds there. When you go to your sms and email apps go to menu>settings and change your sounds for those specific notifications. The sounds in the 'Notifications' folder will be added to the default sounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa