Display Your Own phone Number

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Maybe it's just me but I can't find this setting. On my blackberry, anytime I wanted to make a call or show history, it put my phone number in the top corner. How do you display your own phone number on the Evo or any android model phone for that matter? Thanks!

androidvirgin

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Maybe it's just me but I can't find this setting. On my blackberry, anytime I wanted to make a call or show history, it put my phone number in the top corner. How do you display your own phone number on the Evo or any android model phone for that matter? Thanks!

a quick search of AppBrain found these two options to put your number on one of your home screens. I like the second.

What's My Number? - Android app on AppBrain
My Phone Number Widget - Android app on AppBrain

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
you cant remember your own phone number?

To be honest, nope! I got this phone on a new 2nd line and then I changed my primary phone, too, to get rid of my ex-gf. I give out my google voice number and I have a google voice app to dial through when I make out going calls so....

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just start dialing your name in the dialer... Android/Google auto adds you in the contact list so you'll pop up..... Better than clicking through 4 settings

undogooder

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just changed my number and I found an easy way to quick reference your # is to go to any text message tread and tap any of your response avatar and an "add contact" window with your # will pop up. That's just three taps baby!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member