swiftkey really lagging

usualsuspect

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have been using swiftkey for several weeks now and I used to like it. Over the past several days it has become extremely slow with severe lag. Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution?

joebraidwood

Swiftkey Developer
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey update

Hi guys,

I'm Joe, the CMO for TouchType, who make SwiftKey. Just wanted to ask if you'd updated to the latest update of SwiftKey before posting the above; version 1.0.645. We had some lag issues in our version before this that we believe have been fixed in the latest update.

So, you may be interested to try the latest version. Lots of our beta testers have found this version to be the fastest, most stable version of SwiftKey to date. If you are using the latest update and you're still getting lag, please let me know and we can look into your particular circumstances.

Thanks,

Joe

superm1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm Joe, the CMO for TouchType, who make SwiftKey. Just wanted to ask if you'd updated to the latest update of SwiftKey before posting the above; version 1.0.645. We had some lag issues in our version before this that we believe have been fixed in the latest update.

So, you may be interested to try the latest version. Lots of our beta testers have found this version to be the fastest, most stable version of SwiftKey to date. If you are using the latest update and you're still getting lag, please let me know and we can look into your particular circumstances.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe:

I love swiftkey but stopped using it a few weeks ago because of the lag. I'll certainly update it and try it again after reading this.

Thanks!

inglisrr

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I tried to upgrade to the paid version of the app and it will not download. I keep getting a message that only says download unsuccessful. I had been using the beta version without issue. I had to switch to Better keyboard. Very disappointed.