phoneclaim.com

alextrox69

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
how long does it take to process? i sent my claim 8;00am on sunday its been over 24hours...i want a new evo!!! i havent even got a confirmation email wtf

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
its next business day, and thats if they have them in stock. If you did it on Sunday they wont process the claim until today so youll probably get it tomorrow.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can call and ask them what the status is. When you did it online what did it say at the last step? the last screen will tell you the ETA for the phone. mine said 5-7 days but i got an email saying it shipped the next day.

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Friday and received a refurb on monday. I called to complain about the large crack down the side, she said yesterday that they are on back order- no ETA to give, just when they get them in stock

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Tech said it probably happened during shipment,lol. Phone is taped in center of an undamaged box. It couldn't have been checked very well before the sent it out. On a brighter note, I received email last night and replacement should be here today. I am hoping for the best. UPDATE: Just got replacement. It is brand new in box. (sigh of relief)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress