Twitter Apps...whats the best one?

saywut

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just trying to get a feel to which app to download with the most features. I use "Friendstream" for posting to FB and Twiiter but PEEP SUCKS!

I had the "Twiiter for Android" but still didnt allow me to do what the Full Web version did. I'm just asking cause if I pay for something like Twidroyd, i want it to be worth spending money on.

Your Thoughts?

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Try the new Twidroyd. I use the free version, and they just added a preview pane. When you hold the EVO sideways, a preview pane come up so you don't have to click on links to read articles and thing like that. They automatically appear in the preview pane. IMO, this is the best twitter app with this update.

AdamC

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I always loved Seesmic, but hopped over to Tweetdeck beta when it was released. Only major thing I'm missing is some landscape support. So funny that the darn thing comes with a kickstand and here I am downloading a 3rd party launcher just to use it as such!

Anyone who likes to get in on that early alpha/beta train should sign up for updates from SocialScope at SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks. Amazing app when I had my berry, just hoping for them to put out the Android version.

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded four by mainly use Twitter for Android and Tweetcaster

For some odd reason, i'm not receiving notifications on Touiteur as I use to

I like the new update on Twidroyd...might actually use it more often

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I've used a few- Twidroid, Touiteur, Seesmic, Tweetcaster, and Twicca, and I personally prefer the latter. But there are pros and cons to all of them! (Touiteur is probably 2nd favorite.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non