Please Help!

jinxltd

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I rooted with evok3 installed rom manager, backed up the goods, from rom manager tried to flash cm6 & got an error about the bootloader & read that I need to go back to .76 from .79 did that, tried to flashin recovery for cm6 & bam! no CM6 on the sd card! crap! now the bootlaoder is .76 witch dont work with the stock rom so I do what I probably shouldnt, wipe it all in hopes of regaining .79 & my phone back.........no chance! now I ve removed the sd card & am trying to figure out what to put on it & how to get me back up and running. have I "bricked it?" or is there hope that is what I need help with. I have searched for 2 days & not alot of luck so if there is an Android God out there with nothing to do but help a guy out.......PLEASE HELP!

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me yesterday except with the a rooted ROM giving me problems. I just reupdated and all went well. Do you have a pc136img on your sd card? If not, download it now (download the one from the XDA thread having to do with SimpleRoot v.1) and put it on the root of your sd card. After this, you can boot into the bootloader and run that. Update twice if your phone does not boot. After this, you should have access to a stock 2.1 rom from March or something. Don't panic. Just put usb debugging on and mount. Next, download the latest RUU from HTC. Boot into the bootloader, ignore the pc136img, and go to fastboot usb. From here, follow the directions from the RUU. Your phone will update and it will be completely stock 2.2. Sorry, I can't save your info, but I may be able to save your phone :)

jinxltd

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
thank you soo much I know Im not out of the woods yet, as far as the info its not the end of the word but I do have this Question when you say place it on the root of the sd card thats maybe where Im off, I basically just pulled it & have a card reader from there it still comes up as my evo on my desktop, so do I just drag & drop? or is it more indepth?

jinxltd

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
thanks a milliion! I trueiy cannot tell you how thankfu iam thank you! thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!v

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo