Things I've done with my EVO, I couldn't do with my other phones!

SierraJulietSierra

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I transitioned from the HTC touch pro to the Evo back in June and I haven't put my phone down. I sleep with it and i never leave home without it? It's reliable, sturdy, smart, and more fun than any phone i've ever owned. I take pics and video and upload them on the spot. I listen to music and watch music videos at the speed of touch. I'm always up to date with news, and in the know with my friends. I don't understand how i lived without it.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Original Moto Droid on verizon to the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint, was a big step, although the biggest difference was the screen and 2 cameras and the size of the cameras. It was much better, and faster!! But I do love my EVO, I never leave home without it :)

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
Since I got my Evo last June, my home PC has been on half the time. E-mailing, downloading music and other stuff is all done with my phone now. It's insane. I can't even see what benefit having a tablet would grant me now that I have this phone.

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
When downloading music directly to the phone has anyone noticed that the mp3 sizes are huge? Downloading music directly to the phone is great , but my memory will suffer if done extensively.

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
When downloading music directly to the phone has anyone noticed that the mp3 sizes are huge? Downloading music directly to the phone is great , but my memory will suffer if done extensively.

Hm...haven't noticed that. Maybe the bit rate is higher where you're downloading from?

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used Tubemate... Works great, but the file sizes are very large. Has anyone else using this app experienced the same results?

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Like so many here, I cam from the Pre. I frequently use the EVO as a substitute for my laptop. My EVO has QuickOffice!!!! I can see the screen with these old eyes and get some things done! (This seems to be a cop thread, I'm a retired LEO :)).

gotti9714

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I also came from the pre to the HTC evo.. when I switched there was less than 3000 apps in the catalog, compared to 30000 then in the Android market.. in addition, the original pre owners got the shaft as Verizon and at&t got hardware updates, more memory and RAM.. I love my evo and could not imagine how I used that toy of a phone (pre)

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Hero, I was looking forward to the bigger screen and faster speeds,but nothing made me more happier than having a bigger keyboard. I've barely pressed the wrong buttons when typing on the Evo.....something I COULD NOT avoid on the Hero....and I don't even have big hands to begin with.

Also, the jump from 2.1 to 2.2 is major to me!!!

I love my new best friend.....The Evo 4G