Things I've done with my other phone, that i can't do with my Evo.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Just as the topic states-

Post all feature(s) you miss here:

Webos elegant multitasking - up to 35 application(s) open at one time.
A physical keyboard, however... I'm getting use to the (Evo) virtual keyboard. :)

Last edited:

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing my Evo can't do that the Pre could do...I really don't miss the error messages that I have too many cards open when only 1 app is open, or the power button breaking off 3 times, or having to apply patches just to make the phone do what it should of done out of the box.

dlaur14

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I miss being able to just open my pre and type to get to whatever I want (contacts, apps, internet browsing/websites). Pressing the search button on my EVO is actually a hassle for me, and I don't know why.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I miss being able to just open my pre and type to get to whatever I want (contacts, apps, internet browsing/websites). Pressing the search button on my EVO is actually a hassle for me, and I don't know why.

add the google search widget on your home screen and in the settings tell google search to search your phone as well as apps and anything else you'd like.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing my Evo can't do that the Pre could do...I really don't miss the error messages that I have too many cards open when only 1 app is open, or the power button breaking off 3 times, or having to apply patches just to make the phone do what it should of done out of the box.
Yea, I do remember them days. There were more complaint thread than anything else. The too many cards error - now that's a feature I certainly don't miss.

bnrbranding

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Spend less time on my phone. Seriously, my wife gets pissed at me because I am always on my phone. All the time. Where ever we go. On the phone.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Remember that Sprint commercial where the guy hits the other guy in the head with the phone and calls it Sprint security feature. Well I cant do that well at least not twice.

lol
Dave

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Bnrbranding, I get the same exact thing from my wife! No gadget has ever before kicked in that jealousy attitude until the Evo!

igobytony

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Have texts and IM all in one thread, with the conversion threads being sorted by who I'm talking to, not how I'm talking to them.

I wish handscent would update their app to include gtalk, aim, yahoo, and whatnot all in one app. I get so sick of having to switch from gtalk to handscent and back. I don't even stay signed into and use all the messengers I used to because of having to have a separate app for all of them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I came from blackberry to this. I dont miss the battery pulls, i do miss bbm and the longest battery life i have ever had in a phone (seriously, i was able to get about 3 days with heavy usage on my old tour) but oh well. Love this phone to death

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Remember that Sprint commercial where the guy hits the other guy in the head with the phone and calls it Sprint security feature. Well I cant do that well at least not twice.

lol
Dave

That commercial kills me every time I see it... Hilarious.

I agree with Bnrbranding, I get the same exact thing from my wife! No gadget has ever before kicked in that jealousy attitude until the Evo!

Yep. Girlfriend actually GETS jealous because i'll be on my phone while we're shopping, talking, watching TV, etc. I know it's bad... there's no excuse.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Have texts and IM all in one thread, with the conversion threads being sorted by who I'm talking to, not how I'm talking to them.

I wish handscent would update their app to include gtalk, aim, yahoo, and whatnot all in one app. I get so sick of having to switch from gtalk to handscent and back. I don't even stay signed into and use all the messengers I used to because of having to have a separate app for all of them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I really miss that feature very too. I'm. Optimistic that certain features might soon be compatible with androids.

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
I love my EVO infinitely over my old Pre, but one real functional thing the Pre has better is audio quality on video recording and better night video recording quality. My EVOs video sounds and looks horrible for night recording. Thing that sucks is that the EVO is capable of quality, 44khz audio but HTC thought they should make it sound like 8khz crap.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member