Android Market now updated

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Try settings, applications, manage applications. Clear the cache and data for the Market. Mine just update itself, but some times that will force update.

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I still have 2.2.7. I even went as far as uninstalling any recent updates and went back to the old market only to have it self update back to 2.2.7

Here are some articles about it

New Android Market Version 2.2.11 Leaked

and this one that says

This .apk will bring yours up to version 2.2.11, which I?m assuming fixes a security issue that we?ve known about for a couple of weeks now. At least we?re hoping so, for the sake of application developers that have paid apps on the market. Other than that, you probably won?t notice a difference.

Download: New Android Market V2.2.11 (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
i wonder when this will push out to all the phones. I still don't have the update. I'm not really in a huge hurry for it, but I"m watching for it.

NasTraDooMis

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Try settings, applications, manage applications. Clear the cache and data for the Market. Mine just update itself, but some times that will force update.

Mine keeps FC'ing on me. When i clear data and open market i click on accept terms and agree, it opens the market for about 5 seconds and then it fc's ! :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa