News Samsung foldables continue to dominate, but other Android OEMs are eating away at its share

Scooter-Trash

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
We purchased to z folds the Day of release. I have replaced mine w a Moto. Why? The software on Samsung sucks. Good hw, but there cover screen is barely usable. Am added benefit of the speech recognition sw now has NO LATENCY. Samsung TVs can't even stay connected to their SmartThings hub. Read the reviews on the frame tv. They risk the state on Sony if they don't invest in UX designers & sw eng.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
We purchased to z folds the Day of release. I have replaced mine w a Moto. Why? The software on Samsung sucks. Good hw, but there cover screen is barely usable. Am added benefit of the speech recognition sw now has NO LATENCY. Samsung TVs can't even stay connected to their SmartThings hub. Read the reviews on the frame tv. They risk the state on Sony if they don't invest in UX designers & sw eng.
It is a shame that they didn't do more with the Flip 5 cover screen, I personally just can't trust Moto when it comes to updates though. I really don't think Samsung have anything to fear from Sony in either the phone or TV space.

Reactions: 1raygin