Video of my Supersonic in Action!

zuzonline

Feb 28, 2011
www.zuzonline.com
I figured I'd share with everyone some of the things I can do with the HTC EVO 4G, not the best video out there but if you havent rooted your device and want to know some of the cool things you can do, check the video out!

I dont know if the video is good enough to be posted on the androidcentral news but its my first video, ill get better at it and I still need to add netflix and my bluetooth keyboard videos to it.

Have fun!

If you prefer your iphone, feel free to do the same with it... well good luck with that too ;)

EDIT: I used the forum youtube code, not sure if it works with all browsers so here is the direct youtube link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa45ZQhucU

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerzyiroc

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Pretty cool man... I really want to root my EVO but am way too scared to do it myself . I wish I could find someone near me who can do it for me.

~~life is just evoliscious!~~

zuzonline

Feb 28, 2011
www.zuzonline.com
If you get it rooted, make sure you get the good insurance and make sure you do the reading so you at least understand whats going on. There are lots of warnings but if you follow the steps exactly the way they are explained, you won't have a problem.

There are so much to do, you can mirror netflix through the phone, have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and connect to the tv and browse the web right from your living room or your bed.

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I just want to have free WiFi tether so I can run my new pre ordered Samsung galaxy tab 10.1anywhere I go :) can't wait for its shipdate :)

I'm just not confident I could do it myself. Better performance etc would be awesome too.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just want to have free WiFi tether so I can run my new pre ordered Samsung galaxy tab 10.1anywhere I go :) can't wait for its shipdate :)

I'm just not confident I could do it myself. Better performance etc would be awesome too.

Go half way down the page to the unrevoked section and enjoy. Research a bit if you like, its pain free and easy.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...568-how-unbrick-your-soft-bricked-evo-4g.html

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via TapaTalk :middledinger:

zuzonline

Feb 28, 2011
www.zuzonline.com
Do you own the cartridges to all those emulated games sir?

Actually I downloaded a bundle just for the video (long story but my 16gb class10 micro sd card got stolen and I had to use the original one), I dont play those games, the ones I play (s. mario world, sonic 2, nba jam, tomb raider) I have stored somewhere in the attic with a bunch of other games that I dont play...

Are you also the mp3 police or the watching movies and videos from project free tv police or just the rom police? :p

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty cool man... I really want to root my EVO but am way too scared to do it myself . I wish I could find someone near me who can do it for me.

I have rooted a couple of them. If you ever make your way to Dallas let me know. I will be more then happy to help you root yours.