Get'cha Netflix heeya!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Now if they could just fix it so it will do HDMI out without having to root your phone, replace your kernel and install FullHDMI.

yota265

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
OK I guess I was to excited. I get signed on and can search, but when I go to play it just kicks me back to the main screen. The same thing happens on my girls phone also and hers is un-modded

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Now if they could just fix it so it will do HDMI out without having to root your phone, replace your kernel and install FullHDMI.

Can't.

Unless HTC tests, and allows it. Then puts it in a future software update. In other words, dont hold your breath. I'd suggest rooting, but hey, i can understand if some arent as tech inclined. :p

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
What about the build.prop trick, like how they got it going on the Nook Color. I'd say it's worth a shot, couldn't hurt anything. I once tried to use that trick to make my system show I was on Android 5.5 and mess with a couple buddies of mine but couldn't get it to stick. Would have been hilarious :p...anyway, what do you guys think?

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is the build just for Rooted Evo's? Thanks

Looking at the list of supported devices in the OP, it looks like it. Says it doesn't work on the GB leak and of course everyone knows it doesn't work on the official GB build. So...it looks like the only to get this working on a non-rooted EVO is not to update to GB. I know that's not what people are gonna wanna to hear, but I can't think of what to do to get it working. Unless an RUU would work on an unrooted device and bring it back to 2.2. Thoughts?

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, when I was running the Leaked GB 2.3.3 ROM, Netflix from the market would not stream on my phone. I could log in, find what I wanted, but when I tried to play the video the app would restart. I am now on a GB 2.3.4 ROM and these apks work for me. Sorry for those of you that are stock and this is not working. I forgot that 2.3.3 had that issue. I did email Google support about this and they emailed me back indicating that the developer is working on the problem. So stay tuned for an update. Again, sorry for creating false hope for the stock users.