New updated Netflix app in the market for Evo 4g

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys if you search for Netflix in the Android market with your Evo 4g, theirs a update for it. It will not show up under installed apps you have to search for it. BUT sadly it still does not work with our current gingerbread version. Update Netflix anyway and wait for the new gingerbread update to see if its finally fixed.

Last edited:

Tophersky

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys if you search for Netflix in the Android market with your Evo 4g, theirs a update for it. It will not show up under installed apps you have to search for it. BUT sadly it still does not work with our current gingerbread version. Update Netflix anyway and wait for the new gingerbread update to see if its finally fixed.
They must have yanked it out already. I am unable to find any official Netflix app in the market from my Evo.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I think its because they updated it thinking the HTC update would already be out by the time they put the Evo as a list of working devices. But since their has been no update they needed to pull it because people ONCE AGAIN updated and started blaming Netflix with 1stars and bad comments. Don't poeple know its the update for gingerbread not Netflix. As of 9:30pm in Baltimore MD, still no gingerbread update fix. Damn what the hell happened.

chrism100

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Help - Can't seem to find Netflix App 6/22/11

I can't download the Netflix app from Android Market because it says "I don't have a device that is supported." I have an HTC EVO. Any suggestions? Thanks!

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I can't download the Netflix app from Android Market because it says "I don't have a device that is supported." I have an HTC EVO. Any suggestions? Thanks!

They have not change the list to include the HTC Evo yet as last time they did the fix hadn't came do people were leaving negative 1star comment and ratings.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk