Google Calender Won't Sync w?EVO

ll909

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
New to EVO, had it about 3 weeks. Setup GMail account and imported the contacts and calender events with ease to laptop. Contacts downloaded to the EVO but calender did not. Had to do a hard reset and got 1 month (June) but nothing else. Under Accounts & Sync, Google has my gmail address and when opened, it has Sync contacts, Sync gmail & Sync calender cked. to sync. Gmail & contacts sync but calender won't. I have removed and added the account & still no luck. Suggestion accepted.

afiore

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
New to EVO, had it about 3 weeks. Setup GMail account and imported the contacts and calender events with ease to laptop. Contacts downloaded to the EVO but calender did not. Had to do a hard reset and got 1 month (June) but nothing else. Under Accounts & Sync, Google has my gmail address and when opened, it has Sync contacts, Sync gmail & Sync calender cked. to sync. Gmail & contacts sync but calender won't. I have removed and added the account & still no luck. Suggestion accepted.
Go into settings, applications, select calendar, then clear cache. This usually solves this problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty