One Click Root. Should I trust this site...?

YoungCorruption

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
i have to redo everything. i dropped my phone in a lake :( now i have no phone and when i get the shift again i have to do it all over again and i just got the gapps to work with the CM7 rom

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just tried running this application but it just keeps telling me there is a problem with ADB. Anyone else have this issue?

I've never used this program but this is quoted from the creater.

"Error running adb try again"
This could be because ADB failed to start, either because you are trying to run adb cmds in the background or it simple wasnt able to run "adb start-server"

The other thing it can be is that you are trying to click on root to fast.

Check that your drivers are installed correctly for both "Bootloader" and for "ADB" if they are not installed then the program will fail to run ADB Cmds as the phone is not being recognized by the computer.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yep the ADB drivers won't install to my computer...I'll have to see how to fix that. Thanks for the response!

Not sure if this helps but melficersx posted this earlier in the thread. Wasn't sure if you tried this.

NOTE: if you get an error stating adb is not found, open up android sdk, and a cmd window and paste "cd C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools" into the cmd and then type in "adb shell" after every boot to ensure the device is still being read. good luck.

Caromsoft

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just tried running this application but it just keeps telling me there is a problem with ADB. Anyone else have this issue?
Several days ago I successfully rooted my phone using this method, first time rooting a phone ever. It took several attempts at every stage of the process to get it rooted. I too got the "problem with ADB" message, so I just tried again. When that didn't work I exited the program, restarted it, waited for 60 seconds or so, then it worked. Again, it took multiple tries every step of the way.

For a novice, it was very scary to have the program tell me "Root Failed!"... "Root Failed!", and then suddenly go one step further. When I root my girlfriend's Shift I will use the program again but at least I will be prepared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38