Flyer and the Targus Citygear

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So I've been looking for a bag to tote my Flyer and a few accessories around in, and picked this one up at Wally World for right around $25. http://www.amazon.com/Targus-CityGe...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1364409
With or without my Rocketfish case on it, the flyer fits nicely in the tablet compartment. In fact, since I picked up this case, I've been using the Rocketfish less and less.

This case is nice and light, and tons better than lugging a loaded laptop case around. It's got room for the Flyer, my Bluetooth keyboard, and an external hard drive in it's own case, as well as the power cord if I need it along too. Sadly the magic pen doesn't fit snugly in the pen holder, so it rides around in the little pocket with the velcro flap. I really don't want to loose the pen, considering what they cost.

All in all my Flyer has been a great laptop replacement. Now the only time I need to tote a notebook around is if I have to plug into something via serial port like a switch or router.

Reactions: sweeneyte

MrTyC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the Targus case as well and use it to carry my EVO View and my iPad. I also have the Seagate wi-fi satelite hard drive in there as well. It fits everything in there nicely to include the power cords.