Native email client not pushing when set to push

manhattanmarg

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO with touchdown for my office exchange e-mail; I set up the Flyer with the native e-mail client, and, while it's nice to look at, it doesn't seem to get my e-mails unless I hit "refresh" can anyone kindly tell me why this is happening on the Flyer? the touchdown emails on the EVO chime in with regularity, but I prefer to use the native client because its calendar shows both personal and work appointments.

thanks for your replies ... I know that I can get in touch with HTC support, but I thought I would ask here first.:confused:

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have an EVO with touchdown for my office exchange e-mail; I set up the Flyer with the native e-mail client, and, while it's nice to look at, it doesn't seem to get my e-mails unless I hit "refresh" can anyone kindly tell me why this is happening on the Flyer? the touchdown emails on the EVO chime in with regularity, but I prefer to use the native client because its calendar shows both personal and work appointments.

thanks for your replies ... I know that I can get in touch with HTC support, but I thought I would ask here first.:confused:

Yo, I had the same (frustrating!) no-push email with my Flyer (but that's not the main reason I returned it). I was never able to make the mail push. The Flyer seems like a giant Inspire to me, but the email push is reliable on my Inspire. Perhaps an OTA fix will push the Flyer email . . .

manhattanmarg

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
it fixed itself (I guess that's what happened) - I changed the settings to 10 minutes, and - lo and behold, it started to push itself about 2 seconds after my EVO's e-mail was chiming! go know ... I'm keeping it for now ;o)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue