2.1 made for the community!!!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Read everything before flashing..I have been working on this for awhile trying to get it stable to use daily.This has all stock apps and a couple extra. YOU can delete what you don't want with a file manager.There is two versions,one has the high custom memory management the other has the less aggressive memory management.As always do a nadroid backup just incase!!! Flash threw reocvery.Read how to below..

*How to delete apps.
Download Astro file manager from market.
Open astro,
Press menu
Select Tools
Select Application manager/backup.
Backup all apps before you delete them,that way you can replace if you want.
Select the apps you want to delete,then press menu>uninstall
Also *TIP* if you don't use sprint nav. everyday back it up and delete til you need it.

*How to get missing widgets.
If when you first boot or anytime and are missing widgets.
Go to settings>applications>manage applications>htc sense>clear data
That will refresh sense for you.

*How to use launcher or launcher 2.
Go to settings>applications>manage applications>htc sense>clear defaults
Now when you hit the home key it should give you three options.

High memory management-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Made for every1.zip

Low memory management-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Made for every1 low.zip

You must wipe!!!
Added app-
wireless tether
3dgallery
launcher
launcher2

Thanks goes to-flipfone,gbhil,rufflez

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Any screenies? What makes this different than your Option 4 rom (which I am currently running)?

Its pretty much the same. This just has all the stock apps,plus a couple other.The difference is YOU can delete any apps YOU want.

arariel

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Already using your Option 4 and loving it, but it's awesome that you provide another option for those that want it... sort of Option 4 a la carte :)

danidiva

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i am soooo trying this tonight... I'm hooked on messing with my phone.. (yikes!)

Yet another dumb question from me... I have to wipe everything, like the EXT too? Which means i'll have to partition my SD card again? just wanna make sure so i can remember to back up my SD card.

Beezy you are awesome!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i am soooo trying this tonight... I'm hooked on messing with my phone.. (yikes!)

Yet another dumb question from me... I have to wipe everything, like the EXT too? Which means i'll have to partition my SD card again? just wanna make sure so i can remember to back up my SD card.

Beezy you are awesome!

You don't have to re partition,you just wipe it. It'll still be partitioned right.

Im sure this is a stupid question.

Does this work with app2sd and if it does. how exactly can I do that ?

Yes this has apps2sd.You have to partition your sdcard with ext2 and the rest is automatic.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
That Nexus launcher looks really cool. I was planning on waiting to flash again until roms based on the official 2.1 release came out. Very tempting...

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
That Nexus launcher looks really cool. I was planning on waiting to flash again until roms based on the official 2.1 release came out. Very tempting...

I was going to wait for the official,but I couldn't hold off any longer. You could always nadroid before then check it out,if you don't like just restore nadroid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non