USB/Charger

mayer7196

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I was in the market for a data cable/charger for my Hero. My original got tore up. I see they sell the cable here for $10+, but was looking at Ebay ones and such and can get a car charger with cable for less. Has anyone ordered or know of a good place that has the correct HTC Hero charger/data?! It is the Sprint CDMA Hero, thanks!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Any miniUSB charger will do (as long as it supports data transfer as well). I actually have a cable that I can't use with my phone/external hard drives because the cable doesn't support file transfer. Its the cable that comes with the PS3 controllers. Other than that, I would look to see if you can maybe find a blackberry cable for cheap, i use those sometimes when I can't find one of my many cables laying around. Here's a cable on Meritline that will work. They have other sizes as well:
20" USB 2.0 A to Mini 5-Pin Male/Male Cable - Meritline.com

mayer7196

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Any miniUSB charger will do (as long as it supports data transfer as well). I actually have a cable that I can't use with my phone/external hard drives because the cable doesn't support file transfer. Its the cable that comes with the PS3 controllers. Other than that, I would look to see if you can maybe find a blackberry cable for cheap, i use those sometimes when I can't find one of my many cables laying around. Here's a cable on Meritline that will work. They have other sizes as well:
20" USB 2.0 A to Mini 5-Pin Male/Male Cable - Meritline.com

Nice work, appreciate it!