Sprint HTC Hero Auto Answer

akijione#AC

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

This may have been asked before, sorry if it has. Does anyone know how to setup auto answer for the Sprint HTC Hero? My friend has CP, and it is hard for him to use his hands. Can the hero be setup to auto answer when he uses his bluetooth? Thanks :confused:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
There is an App called AutoAnswer. I see it on Androlib.com. Unfortunately, I can't tell you if it works with 1.5 as I am running a 2.1 ROM, nor can I tell you of efficacy as it has no stars, or reviews. It is a free app (without ads) and was last updated about 35 hours ago. If you would like, I can try it on my 2.1 ROM and tell you how well it works for a brief period.
It says you can designate it to answer only some, or all, or starred contacts, and even set it to answer in Speakerphone by default (maybe bluetooth?).
I believe the developer is Everysoft.

akijione#AC

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Auto Answer

That would work great for my friend. I wonder if it can be configured to auto answer all calls. Since Hero is being updated to 2.1 (supposly on the 9th of April) I should be able to use that app. Thanks for your help

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Try it out in a store. Since its free, you should be able to download it on there. However, they may not have the store models linked to a google account, so the app market won't show.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
That app isn't available when I search.

It looks like its a 2.0+ app. It comes up in my market. Unfortunately, Androlib doesn't really tell you the platforms it runs on. Also, it has reviews today. So far, they are great, 4/5 stars and only 1 person couldn't get it working, but someone else with the same phone said it does. Sorry about that.

encalab

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried the appl on HTC Legend, but doesn't work, when i had the headset, after one ring, instead of answer, the line go down.
But others people report that works well.
i don't know thw mistake.
Was really incredibile, like there re hundreds of applications that really are stupids, and this one that is really usefull there isn't.........

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana