Sprint Product Ambassador: Week 4 with the HTC One E8

alaskham01

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
This week I had planned to test out the Parent Dashboard and Kids Mode, but our schedules were so busy that I didn’t have time to set it up. However, the long Columbus day weekend should give me the time to have my kids help me test, so look for that next week.
This past week though I spent time really showing off the phone. I did a demo for my team (we are a remote-based team, so I used the video function of our audio conference tool to showcase the Dot View case and other functionality). At the playground and the soccer field I have been showing the phone off to the other parents, again the Dot View case is a big “wow” factor. The camera too has been nice to show-off, especially this week of the “Blood Moon” and full moon.
moonday.jpg

I also just started using the phone to play music, and the speakers really are as good as others have said. And videos have a good sound quality too. With the Zoe 1.0 launch, I am looking forward to using that app to make videos with my pictures and music (that may be a few weeks).
There are still other features of the phone I need to tap into, as I am still mostly using it for the basics: Facebook, email, camera, texts and even just the phone (can you imagine? Just the phone? Ha!).
What do you think I should try out besides the parental controls and Zoe?

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices; therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

patmans

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
What do you think I should try out besides the parental controls and Zoe?

Have you tried using any single-button controls with a wired headset?

For music playback, I haven't been able to get mine to do anything other than pause and play.

Double clicking causes the last number called to be called again. Using some of the apps available, I've just gotten different but still not expected behavior - one app caused a double-click to play the FM radio, even while music was already playing :-(

-- Patrick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87