Sprint Product Ambassador: Zoe and Final Thoughts

alaskham01

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Sprint Product Ambassador: Zoe and Final Thoughts

My last week as the Sprint Product Ambassador for the HTC One E8 and I have saved the best for last. I finally tried out the Zoe application. This application on the HTC One E8 (and M8) allows the user to both take a short video burst, but then also create a video and have advanced editing features on the device for photos.

As you know I judge an application based on if I can figure it out without having to use a guide. And the Zoe application met the gold standard of me creating a video in about 10 minutes. First, open the application and create an account. Next press the + (plus) icon to choose the photos you want to have in the video stream. It then prompts you to choose the various sounds and themes, and then to share. Within record time I created this a video from photos I took last weekend at a retreat in Michigan (find it on my twitter feed). And I am not a creative person, so this was fun to have a cute little video to share.

Speaking of Michigan, this phone was put through the test of “will it really work on less power, and can it work anywhere”. I was in Warren Dunes Michigan from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and I purposely forgot my charger so I could properly test the “extreme power saving” mode. I surfed the web, checked Facebook, made calls, and took photos and more without any disruption in service, even down to 15% power. And even out in the woods! Way to go phone!

So as I wrap up, I will say that although I never had an HTC device before, nor would have bought one unless recommended to me – I now have been recommending this phone and am glad to have it as mine. The Dot View case is consistently a “wow” factor, and the phone is quite easy to use for a non “techie” like myself.

If you want to know anything else contact me on twitter - alaskham01.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee
'

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty